Lilia Vu is coming off a championship run at The ANNIKA driven by Gainbridge at Pelican, and she’ll attempt to follow up that championship performance at the 2023 CME Group Tour Championship at Tiburon Golf Club in Naples, Florida from November 16-18.
In her 18 events during the past year, Vu has four wins and an average finish of 16th, with five top fives.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Vu before the the 2023 CME Group Tour Championship, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
CME Group Tour Championship TV channel and live stream info
CME Group Tour Championship coverage on Fubo and Peacock
Want to catch LPGA Tour events all season long without cable? Sign up for Peacock Premium to access select LPGA events, plus tons of other live sports and shows! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Lilia Vu stats and recent trends
- Vu has finished atop the leaderboard once while also posting two top-five finishes over her last five events.
- Over her last five events, Vu has finished within three shots of the leader twice and carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- She has an average score of -10 across her last five events.
- Vu will attempt to make the cut for the ninth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
Lilia Vu at the 2023 CME Group Tour Championship
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,001 yards, which is longer than the 6,556-yard length for this tournament.
- The average course on the Tour over the past year has played to 69.75 strokes per round and a score of -5 compared to par. At Tiburon Golf Club, the scoring average is higher at -3 per tournament.
- The average course Vu has played over the last year (6,586 yards) is 30 yards longer than the course she’ll be playing this week (6,556 yards).
- Over the past year, the events she’s played have a scoring average of -2 among finishers, which is higher than the -3 average at this course.
- Vu last played this event in 2022 and finished 30th.
- She finished one round within five shots of the leader her last time here.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Vu in action at the 2023 CME Group Tour Championship? Sign up for Fubo and get live sports and shows, without cable!
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Golfweek operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.